Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chocolate Pudding Anyone??

After a long day of helping a friend move, and chasing a dozen toddlers around my church nursery, I collapsed into my bed around 6pm. I was hungry, and tired, and feeling emotionally overwhelmed because the move for my friends was not by choice, but sadly out of necessity. Trying to salvage whats left of a burned home is not only physically exhausting, but emotionally draining as well.

As I lay on my bed, wanting nothing more than to have food magically appear before me, I started craving chocolate parfait... Chocolate pudding smothered in graham crackers and cool whip..... Oooh buddy!! I started thinking how easy it would be, and how satisfying the end result would be... And before I knew it, I was in the kitchen whipping up the pudding.

I put marshmallow cream in the bottom, graham crackers next, pudding above that, and then topped the whole thing with cool whip ans a graham cracker piece. It totally hit the spot, but now I need to go eat solid food because that was a lot of pudding!!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment